Monday, August 24, 2009

And then while I'm away...

We're getting ready for another summer trip, this time to Sebago Lake in Maine.



I'm sure that I'll have images to share next week but it might be a bit quiet around here for a few days.

Meanwhile, if you're looking for a short distraction from your work day, I offer this link to cut you down to size geographically.

Ever hear about surveys of US schoolchildren who can't identify the US states on a map? Don't be so smug next time!

I expect honest reportage of your scores in the "Comments" section of this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

46/50

Average error: 12 miles

Thanks for the link

You might like this European geography game

http://www.lufthansa-vp.com/vp1/play.html

Chris D

molly said...

i never take geography "for fun" tests. i have NO idea where anything is except for NYC and California. Not proud, but i'll admit it.