Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Didn’t have to wait long…

The letter was published on Sunday and by Monday night one of the co-authors had aleady issued his apology. From The State out of South Carolina…

In an e-mail late Monday, Ulmer apologized for the language used in the co-authored letter. He said one paragraph contained a statement "... heard many times in my life, truly in admiration for a method of bettering one's lot in life. I admit that perception is indeed reality to many and that I could have certainly worded that sentence much better. I sincerely apologize for this great error.

"I meant absolutely nothing derogatory by the reference to a great and honorable people. I hope that anyone and all who were offended by my comment will accept my humble apology."


Wonder if we’ll hear from the other shithead?

No comments: