Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My vast and powerful influence...

The influence of TMUOTF clearly extends much further than I thought.

Remember my post from November 11 about Proposition 8 and the biblical case for discrimination against homosexuals?

Marc Shaiman (connected with Will Ferrell and his website Funny or Die ) clearly read that post, was properly exorcised and wrote "Proposition 8: The Musical."

And a veritable "who's who" of Hollywood clamored to be connected with the project and, by extension, TMUOTF!

Among the leading lights in entertainment who I must now assume are regular readers - Jack Black, John C. Reilly, Neal Patrick Harris, Margaret Cho, Andy Richter and Maya Rudolph!

To each of these celebrities, excuse me, people, welcome. We are honored to have you join our humble community. I look forward to some lively conversation in the comments section!

And now, without further ado, I present for your viewing pleasure, "Proposition 8: The Musical!" (and yes, it's spelled "ado." I looked it up.)

1 comment:

molly said...

somehow, i'm just sure they're all reading this blog now. i'm nervous, all aflutter, i must leave a witty, witty comment.

oh, i can't do it.

excellent find on the video though!