Monday, September 15, 2008

Just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean that someone isn’t following me…



This Saturday, for the second time in the past week or two, someone, ostensibly from “D&W Sealcoating”, left a business card in my mailbox with the same mysterious message handwritten on the back.


“325 or 298 9-15 only”

Either there is some kind of promotional offer available only on September 15 or something more sinister is afoot.

I mean, my driveway is in good shape. I’m not a candidate for sealcoating so why would they put this in my mailbox? Unless it’s a coded message.

In this day and age, it pays to be cautious. After all, today’s Homeland Security threat level is “Yellow” which means “Elevated.”

Yikes.

One thing I can tell you for sure, I’m not sticking my head out until I know just what the hell is going on. What price freedom? Eternal vigilance.



1 comment:

molly said...

ohmygod. what a weird thing, huh?!!
wait, did you have roger go on that expedition with you? that was hysterical! you're gonna get a tv show out of this one...
cannot WAIT to hear what happens!