Monday, February 15, 2010

Hairy Mary!

Behold this video of a truck crash. The driver fell asleep but the on-board cameras stayed awake.

Beware this video of a truck crash. There is no visible personal injury but people were no doubt grievously injured. This is a violent wreck so, you know, choose wisely.

Perhaps my favorite element is the English language translation of, I guess, the native Taiwanese. It’s like accidental poetry.

When affairs took place
Car up the camera took
Of actual condition

The left side camera
Claps of condition

The right side camera
Claps of condition

The guard only needs a second
But get hurt is
An Influence lifetime.

Indeed. Truer words, truer words…

1 comment:

grog said...

I just got he Hairy Mary . . . I'm still laughing. . . . do I even need to make the reference to Wok & Whoal here . . . or No Whooman, No Qu-eye?