Sunday, April 12, 2009

Turns out pirates don't just say "arghhh"...

This pirate thing happening off the coast of Somalia has been such an unbelievable, mind-blowing story...I mean, I haven't been so completely consumed since "Sully" Sullenberger brought that plane down in the Hudson River .

I would love - LOVE - to be blogging this thing because, c'mon! It's PERFECT! Alas, work intrudes and I have no time and no choice but to pick my jaw up off the ground every time the story takes another turn.

Still, WOW! Have you read about this deal? Unbelievable. And my man Phillips is a New Englander...a proud graduate of the Massachusetts Maritime Institute...Massachusetts in the house!!!!

We're going to have to create some kind of TMUOTF Hall of Fame and get Sully Sullenberger and Richard Phillips enshrined ASAP!

No comments: